NSW Creative Kids Creative Kids Micro:Bit Kit
Activity Kit Details
In the Creative Kids Micro:bit kit you will receive:
- Micro:bit V2 - this is the newest Micro:bit board that has a built in speaker and microphone!
- GPIO expansion board for the Micro:bit
- Battery pack for you Micro:bit
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Micro USB cable
- 20 LEDs
- Resistor Pack (200ohm & 10K)
- Potentiometer Module
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module
- Tilt sensor
- Hall effect sensor
- 4 Digit Display
- Two Colour LED module
- Protective cover for your Micro:bit (random colour)
- 400 Point Breadboard
- Premium Jumper wires M/M, M/F & F/F (10 of each)
- Aligator Clips
You will be able to complete these tutorials and more!
Guide & Tutorials:
- Meet the BBC Micro:bit
- Setting up the Micro:Bit with Makecode
- Using the Business and LED Matrix
- Using built-in Sensors
- Creating a 4-Digit Counter
- Bluetooth with the Micro:Bit
- Analog Inputs with the BBC Micro:Bit
- Use a two coolour LED module with the BBC Micro:Bit
- Control LED Brigthness using a Potentiometer
NSW Creative Kids Voucher Terms and Conditions
The 2022 Creative Kids NSW Vouchers will expire on December 31st 2022. Any orders placed after 11.59pm on December 31st 2022 using the 2022 Creative Kids Vouchers will be cancelled.
To ensure your 2022 Creative Kids NSW Voucher is redeemed prior to expiry on 11.59pm 31st December, please place your order before 1pm AEST 31st December.
Orders placed after this time may not be processed before your voucher expires due to Public Holidays and weekend shutdown. You will be notified by our Customer Service Team if your voucher was not redeemed prior to expiry.
Any orders placed from January 1st 2023 will need to be placed using your 2023 Creative Kids NSW Voucher.